Samsung Galaxy S III will be released : Samsung Galaxy S III is rumored to be a smart phone in 2012, at 12 this year Samsungwill release the newest product of Samsung Galaxy S III at proclaim it a smart phone in 2012 by the South Korean people. International Business Times proclaimed on Monday (01.02.2012), according to recentreports, the Galaxy S III is expected to slide in February this year, the 2012 Mobile WorldCongress which will take place in Barcelona, Spain.
The report also said the Galaxy S III will wear new Exynosprocessor, Exynos 4412. This is a 32-nanometer quad-core measure, which is based on ARM architecture Cortext A9.
Some feature of the Samsung Galaxy S III :
- 4.6-inch Super AMOLED Plus screen at 1.280 × 720-pixel resolution
- 1.8GHz chip with 2GB of RAM for multitasking and games zippy
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with a refreshed TouchWiz skin
- 12 megapixels camera
- Styled like the Galaxy Nexus
- A flexible OLED screen
- TouchWiz mini-apps
- Ultra-high ISO photography enabled
- May include an upgrade of the Galaxy S2 with a twelve-megapixel camera
- Physical buttons for Home as well as Back and Settings on the front may be removed toallow for virtual buttons on the screen
- A super-bright 4.5-inch screen
- 3D AMOLED screen with NFC